Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Super hot sate noodles with deer meat!

I'm not a big fan of hot, spicy dishes. But I love to try! From time to time!
I remember when I was in New Delhi in my business trip, staying in the hotel, where the buffet was full of curries! I did try curried chili ! You can imagine how spicy is it from the look!
I mention that because what you are going to taste today is really hot!
Saté noodles with deer meat! 
Not far! Easy to find a stall! At 126  Công Chúa Ngọc Hân, district 11!
The small shop, as family business, simple and empty as when I arrived there, it was still early for business!
I did order my saté noodles with deer meat!

               Is it look spicy to you? 

In the beginning I didn't know it's hot! Very hot!
Different from another saté noodles I tried, it's purely saté without any peanut paste that they usually put in the soup to make it thick and tasty! According to the chef - saté should be hot, not hot - not saté!
I agree!


             The clay pot with saté sauce, very spicy but tasty!

After filling my bowl with soup, another big spoon of saté sauce is added on the top!
But before that some slices of deer meat will be slightly cooked in the boiling water (like medium rare!).
The deer meat is very tender, tasty! I like it! Better than beef!



                 Fresh deer meat! Very tender! 

   I did order yellow noodles but you can go for white noodles (hủ tiếu)!



As recommended the yellow noodles are better, because hủ tiếu could be very soft in the hot soup, so we don't feel a chewy structure of noodles anymore!


This sate noodles with deer meat could be favorite only for those who love spicy food!
But I have to tell you - deer meat is very good! So that's worth checking out anyway!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...